Tuesday 14 May 2013

Where nothing that we can see, the same..!!

You won't even imagine how much I miss you and cry for you.
I hate this world because you're not here with me.
Your memories and time we had spent together, always kill me.
Please feel this pain once only once, I am not saying come back in my life again, all I need is that I can hear you and talk to you when I am down and sad, please.
Every song, Every movie makes me cry I don't know why?? Why I love you so much?? I Would End Up My Life But I'm Not Gonna Love Any Girl In My Lifetime Except For You.

Do you know what is love?? No come see me. My life is nothing but a waste without you.
Do you know how much I cry for you every night and day.

No one is there to love me that way you did. 

Yaar itna bhi bura nahi hu, ek baar to baat karle itna b kya pathar dil tera, yahan aake dekh ek baar mjhe pta chal jayega kaisa ho gaya hu mein, worried about others but not for myself. I love you that's what I need and needed in my life.

Kabhi to pyaar karegi kisi se?? Ya kar rhi hogi, pta chal jayega yaar kaisa lagta hai and when your beloved hurts you, cheat and lies to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment