Tuesday 5 February 2013

18Th October 2009..I Met My love..!!

Hey hope you listening to me?? Yeah SIMRAN I am toking to you love. You are the best that has happened to me till date.
Let's start with the beginning, 16/Oct/2009 i.e Sunday, Time around 4PM.
I met her near near bikaner sweets which is located in West Punjabi Bagh,  In fact behind bikaner sweets.
I was on white santro with my friend Mukul amd and we went together to meet her , I mean my love, I was quite nervous amd scared as it was my first time but somehow we managed to reach at her place, I was on my car and saw her from the left turn and she was in yellow top and blue jeans  and her hairs were open and quite wet as well,  we moved towards her and we caught her in the middle of the road with her friend named Vasudha.
Than they both started talking to us.
Suddenly my friend told me to take her somewhere, so that we can talk properly and share few things. Than we went to some nearby calm area and there we started our conversation and at that time I felt soo amazing and was shocked after holding her hands and for one minute I thought I am with angle and pushed my self whether I am seeing a dream or what because that was something unbelievable for me and that happened to me for the first time.
Those precious minutes were like gold minutes for us.
We started our conversation and I was listening to her (for one minute I thought its amazing to be in love with you and your lovely voice). Than their I thought I should say yes to her and should hold her hand forever (I was sentii kyuki first love tha na).
I felt sooo good and started feeling proud that my love is very beautiful and for one time I felt that I am on cloud nine and am in direct contact with god, trust me guys that was mind blasting.
The time passed very speedily, than we went back to our place where we dropped our friends. Than our friends asked us how was the drive and all, I was not able to speak because I was lost in her dreams. And then Simran started getting calls from her motber and than we move towards our place.
After we left each other we had an eye contact and that was something I could never be able to explain or feel in my life,  aaahhhh loved it..!!

I was on my way back to the home and I got call from Simran as I was waiting for her answer whether she found me interesting or not or she wanna be in relationship with me?? Quite negative questions you can sag..but her answer for me was YESSS..AND I WAS LIKE WOWWW..LOVE YOU BABY..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment