Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bad Days..Countdown Begins..TEARS TEARS..I LOVE YOU SIMRAN..!!

Finally the day has arrived in our life when she went to hostel on 7Th/JUL/2010.
Bus fir kya sabh kuch galat. In when she was in her hostel things were good in first week but suddenly what has happened their i dunno.....:(( :((

Ssly aajtak bhi mujhe nahi pta ki uske freinds ne ussse kya bola and kya kiya uske mind ko, she broke up with me and even i abused her because i loved her and i do till the date. May be that thing hurted her. Bus Fir kya LIFE SACH MEIN BEKAR HONE LAG GAYI.

To be honest aajtak i m in this tension why she started hating me..??
I am dieing to hear the reasons behind my break up..?? God are you listening to me...?? Helloo.......
No was their with me at that time..i was all alone in dark room with her memories..which used to kill me..

I cared for her so much but she neva realised it or valued it.
All went in vain.

LIFE GOT TOUGH AND FULL OF DEPRESSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment