Tuesday 19 February 2013



I'm sorry that I said goodbye, people say I did the right thing but they don't have to cry. I can love you for all the thing that you are, and then hate you for all the things that you're not, I want you to go, I want you to stay, but I can't have it both ways.

I know that you'll never read this and I don't even care. But I think I have to express exactly how I feel. I don't care if you reject me, ignore me, and forget all about me. I just have to tell you before it's too late. I been taking forever because you hurt me and deserted me. It's not a big deal at all...to you. I can find someone else easily. But the thing is, I really don't want to. I don't understand what happened between us. Maybe it's because you found someone better than me... You just don't realize how much that hurt me. I honestly want to forget about you, but that's my problem. I can't. You've never gave me a real apology, you just cared about yourself and left me there to figure it all out. And now I have: You got sick of me, found someone better than me, dumped me, dated him, ignored me, befriended me, and now you've forgotten about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment