Tuesday 19 February 2013

 
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving some one when your heart still does.Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
There hasn’t been one day since you left where I haven’t fought the urge to put you back in my life.
Wish you were here. Wish I was there. Wish it was different. Wish wishes came true. I’d wish you back.

I want to cry, really I do but I guess I just dont want to give you the satisfaction
of knowing that you hurt me… once again.






Everyone Thinks That Am Happy And Fine…
But
Look A Little Closer You Will See Tears In My Eyes…

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment