Friday 5 April 2013

Baby Don't Hurt Me.

What is it that they say about people?

If two past lovers can remain friends then its either that they are still in love or they never were?

What does it mean then that you and I have drifted so far apart? Why is it that when we took that break that it just never ended and that you lost touch with me? Why is it that you cried when I told you that we should try just being friends for a while, when I was really saying I wanted to be closer to you again?

If two past lovers can’t remain friends then its either that they were never in love or their love is so strong that it will preserve through everything, it will permeate their lives and infect them so that even when they are not together, they will always miss and love the other, even if they are too strong or stubborn to admit it?

No comments:

Post a Comment