Friday 5 April 2013

ThisIsRealMe#GiveMeOneMoreChance

I was never someone who got anxiety attacks. Sure, things bothered me and I dwelled on them and kept me nervous and at night some things kept me awake, but before you I never had anxiety attacks.

Nowadays I get them pretty frequently, and honestly its always when its something that makes me think of you. Every time something comes up that reminds me of you I get these huge, awful, long-lasting anxiety attacks.

Today at mall someone was wearing the same scent that you used to wear…the same scent that used to make my heart skip a beat, my senses sharpen, and my inhibitions weaken….that same scent sent me into deep anxiety and hopelessness…

…hopeless that the best days are behind me, that you will never again find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment