Friday 5 April 2013

You Complete My World.

They say I’m better off without you,
their words I don’t believe.
They say you lied, they doubt you,
and think that I should leave.
Well 3 year's out and down the line,
I find myself insane.
Who knew that you would define,
a world of endless pain.

They said I’d be better off without you,
but what the fuck do they know?
they don’t know anything about you,
about how you helped me grow.

Has being alone ever cured anybody’s issues?
Has being alone held you as you cried
and offered any tissues?
Has being alone made you smile for no reason
in the middle of the day?
Has being alone ever made you feel okay?

Well you cured my issues and offered me so much more,
you offered me happiness and confidence, made wings for me to soar
you gave me so much to live for, a reason to get through the day
being alone can’t do that, being alone’s just not okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment