Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sad Broken shattered.

Fuck it man Fuck it..
I hate this feeling now..
Not a single girl is meant for me in this planet except you. Aarrgghhhhh I don't wanna live here.

Worst day ever.
Everyday Everywhere Everytime I look for you, search you on the roads, streets, malls and in the crowds but I get nothing in return except tears.

I search your qualities in every girl, your smile, your dimples, your hairstyle and you. Who can understand me rather than a fake commitment.

This world is fucking crazy and mad. Can't trust anyone except for you.
You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life.

Wish I could change all this.
I love you soo much.

I get soo many proposals everyday, but I reject them and I just hate interacting with them, they call me you are mean, selfish and full of ego and attitude..may be they want me but they know my name and fake smile but not my story.
If they would come to know how much I love you after four years also, they would literally salute me but I dont want them to understand me.

I loved once and will love you till the last breath no matter what.

Call me mad, Call me crazy but I love you Simran.

Wish you could read my tears and feel my pain. Your love means everything to me.

Take care
Your Love
Sorabh Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment