Friday 5 April 2013

Wish I Could Open It.

The last time that I talked to you I made you cry and every single day since then I’ve thought about you. I feel like I shut that door. It was just too hard to hear from you so often telling me how perfect I was for you, yet knowing that I couldn’t be with you. It was so confusing and difficult to have my heart torn back and forth between living my own life and writing you back about all the things I miss and how perfect you are/were for me.

Thats why the last time we spoke I told you I couldn’t do it anymore, I told you that I needed to stop hearing you tell me how much you loved our relationship…This hurt you and I understand why, but it hurt me so much more, and is continuing to, because I’m the one that closed that door… and right now I’m the one that wants to go through that door… open it and see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment