Saturday 6 April 2013

Chaiye Toh Simran Warna Kuch Nahi.

Sometimes I wish I could show you how much I'm suffering without you.
I wish I could tell you much pain I'm bearing.
I wish I could tell you how important you are in my life.

Everyday one or other guy or girl ask me the same questions, Are you dating someone?  Are you committed?
I don't have answers to their questions.
I don't know why they are worried about me and status. FUCK THEM..!!

WISH I COULD SHOW THEM WHOM I'M DATING FROM LAST 4 YEARS.
SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN

I wanna show you how much I love you and I am a changed person now. This is real Sorabh, who loves you alot. Who can do anything for you.
For you I can leave anything.

My life funda - Chaiye Toh Simran Warna Kuch Nahi.

Sabh puchte hai family mein, do you love someone? ? Are you dating? ?
Yess I love one girl and mad for her but she's in my heart and soul,  but you guys won't be able to see her.

My Mom Always ask about you,  shes the one whose standing with me. I show your pictures and messages to her. I feel proud .

Chaiye Toh Simran Warna Kuch Nahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment