Tuesday 9 April 2013

No One Can Replace You # Iloveyou

No one can replace you.
No one would try.

No one could make me feel the way you did.
No one will get close enough to see me cry.

No one was there for me the way you were.
No one could make me smile as big as you did.

No one could make everything fade away.
No one could undo the pain I'd felt every single day.

No one drove me crazy quite like you.
No one showed me how wrong I could be.

No one took the time to really see me.
No one loved me enough to walk with me.

I thought you were this perfect gift that could make my world a bit brighter, until I realized you were the reason why it seemed to keep getting darker.

No one could make me feel as worthless as you did.
No one could take my heart and tear it in two.

No one could find my weakness and exploit them like you.
No one was able to get inside and take every secret from my aching heart.

No one would try to break me as much as you dared to.
No one could take my love for granted as much as you do.

No one could make everything seem to crash down as hard as you.
No one could shatter me with one look, or a lack of one.

No one has made me feel so utterly alone while standing right next to me.

So as I seem to be No One to you, You will become No One to me too....

No comments:

Post a Comment