Sunday 10 March 2013

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet..



Love is not just saying I love you or something to that special person, it's so much more than that. It's helping, supporting, being there for them, standing by their side no matter what happens and doing anything you can for them, forgive and forget whatever mistakes they made and that's what I want to do for you, Babe. I wish I could hold you and comfort you and make you feel comfortable and happy. I can only hope the things I do, say and write bring you happiness like you have given me. You are my heart and if I can do anything to please you, I will.

You mean so much to me and I'm lucky to have you. I try to keep everything you send me; remember when you sent me that email that talked about Valentine's Day? I have a copy of it in my wallet for inspiration or when I feel down I read it. I've had it ever since you sent it to me. I love you so (x a million) much, I cherish the ground you walk on, I cherish everything about you, and I cherish you. You mean everything to me, you are special to me and you make me so happy and I feel so free when I'm around you. You're always on my mind. I think of you everyday, sometimes when I see something on TV or hear a song, I think of you. 

I love you and think about you all the time and I worry about you. I always wonder how you feel, how you're doing, what you're doing. Because I know you get depressed and sad and I worry about that. I want to try and help you because I've been there and done that. I've been depressed and I know how it feels, that's why I want to help. I love you and I don't want you to have to go through that alone, you may think you have to go at that alone but that's not true. I'm here to help you, I want to support you and I worry about that. I love you so much and I don't want you to worry or be depressed or be stressed out about something. I want to help you and comfort you; I want to try to make you as happy as you make me. You mean the world to me and I love you so much. All I want to do is hold you and love you and make all your troubles go away, I wish I could have told you this earlier.
I just want to make you so happy, so happy that you would feel as though you could fly. Babe, let's try to piece our relationship back together. I need you ... my heart needs you and I feel so empty without you. I love you so much.

Love always,

Your Rockstar..<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment