Tuesday 19 March 2013

ForYouHoneyBeeYouStickOnSugarFaces#SIMRAN

Really fucked up today, Missing you like a crazy ass.
Seriously yaar life is boring without you.
Life has no meaning without you.
You light up my life.
I seriously don't know what's happening with me or us.
This is life?? Nooo this is bullshit.

Everyday I see many happy couples on the streets and every time I end up with tears, wish I could hold you like they do, wish I could tell this world that you're mine and your the reason why I am on this planet, to love you more and more. You're my smile.

I feel jealous when I see couples,
I feel jealous when they hold each other's hands,
I feel jealous when they kiss each other,
I feel jealous when they laugh together to make world jealous of their love and they feel proud.
I just end up with tears and our memories which we had and it hurts, I ask myself why am I suffering??
You may not be able to understand my love for you.
You never made me feel like a king.
I did soo much to make you happy and make you proud of yourself.
You're mean SIMRAN, I know you will never ever see my face because you hate me.

I have always loved you and I pray for your happiness and your good health and I wish you get everything in your life.

Anyways, I am suffering from this.
I don't want you to suffer.

May you get your true love and get settled with him and remain happy till the last breath. I can guarantee you that you guys would have awesome life and future.

You're my first and last love and I am in love with our shared memories..I'm loving it.

StayBlessedMyLilGirlMayYouGetEverything#SIMRAN

" Always remember that if a person loved you once, even after a hundred years there will still be some of that love left. no matter how much that person denies it."

No comments:

Post a Comment