Wednesday 6 March 2013

                            


 
 
PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!!  Don’t you know I love you with all of my heart?  I’m dying inside knowing that  I could lose you forever.  I am so sorry and I will make all the changes you need me to make.  PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I know I’ve been in the wrong.  I truly do! I know that you’ve talked to me before about how you felt and I know that I wasn’t open to changing at the time but I am now.  I promise.  I knew it was important to you but I didn’t know it was this important.  I know, I should have taken your feelings into account and I’m SO SORRY that I didn’t.  I now realize how important all this is to you and since it’s important to you it’s important to me.  Let me change for you, you have to give me the opportunity. You just have to!

It’s me!! You can’t leave me and end what we have together.  We’ve been together so long, you can’t just throw it all away.  We’ve invested so much in this relationship and I can’t believe that you would want to throw all that away.  I just can’t!  I understand that you’re upset. I understand that you’re hurt.  But this can’t be the solution. We’re meant to be together! You’re my soul mate.

I promise you baby that I will make all the changes!  I promise I’ll pay more attention to you.  I promise you I will never belittle you in front of others, or even at all.  I promise you, that I will express my love more.  I promise you more intimacy and love.  I promise it all.  You’ve been so good to me.  So loving! So caring! And I know that I haven’t held up my end of the bargain but I promise you that it will all change.  I SWEAR!

Please just talk to me.  We need to talk about this. I’m so crazy right now and you not communicating me is killing me inside minute by minute.  I need your love! I need your voice! I just simply need you in my life.  I don’t want to live without you and I know I can be good to you.  I can be the person you deserve.  You just have to give me an opportunity too! I will show you! I promise! I really do promise! Please just give me one more chance and I’ll be everything you need me to be! PLEASE BABY! PLEASE!
Please call me after you read this.  I really want to talk to you. PLEASE CALL ME so we can talk. PLEASE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment