Thursday 7 March 2013

I don't want anyone else to have you.♥♥

IT'S 5AM, Missing you like a hell.
Wish I could talk to you now and hold you in my arms..Damnn I am mad seriously,  waiting for those things which I knew wouldn't come true.
I really don't care wherever you go and wherever you are but my heart still beats for you, call me crazy , mad or make fun of my posts but I really don't give a damn because true love is something god gifted and I am blessed with this beauty. 
Saw you on 18Th OCTOBER 2008 and you will remain in my heart till the last time. 
I love you sooo much that sometimes I don't get words to describe my love for you.


Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.

Tired of everything,  my morning starts with your name and ends with the same.
Sometimes I find myself soo lonely that I can't tell you.

Left with your memories.... </3

I hate feeling jealous when we're not even together.

No comments:

Post a Comment