Sunday 31 March 2013

<3 LoveIsLikeDeath <3

I sit here alone
in this place
called hell
no one can make
me happy or fix
me but you and
the love you have for me
but you never show up for days on end
I take a knife and carve your
name all over my arms
an use the blood to write
your name on the walls
around me
I call you and tell
you thank you so
much for the life you have given
me to be alive for
but right now my
life is now gone
because of your absence
I hear the line go dead
then after awhile I hear
you run up to my room
take me in your arms
and look around at the horrific
site of your name in blood all over
and my arms with your name in it
and say baby I'd never leave your
side not for anyone
on this earth I was
getting you something perfect
so here it is will you marry me
I wanna be with my death angel for life
you put the ring on my finger an heal my wounds
an now we are together forever
no one can ruin the love
of the dark prince
and the death angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment