Friday 22 March 2013

RespectYourFatherBut#WhatYouLove# MoneyCarsParties

Have you ever thought about your life??

Have you ever thought about your father?? Seriously your dad is really a true hero and true father but you never moved according to him. He's such a honest and lovable person who actually love's his daughter's.
When he came to know about our relationship, he contacted me once but he never abused or hurted me. Same he did with you.  He was calm and bit angry from you.  Being a father he was right actually,  he cared for you and thats why he opted for your hostel and than also what you did ?? Tell me..??
You're still making him fool around but your father is quite aware of such things.

I truly respect your father.
Atleast not for me but for your father, please come back on rite track.
It would be good and great for you.

He's a gemstone.
Respect and lots of love to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment