Friday 15 March 2013

Wish I could catch you..

You don't know, do you, that in a crowded room, my eyes will always search for you.

Thought I was doin' fine, 'bout to get you off my mind, I see your face
and then I'm wrapped, around, your pretty little finger again.

If I'm away from you for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you.
I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. And that,
that, that smile. When you smile like that, my world is alright....
I am in love with you

won't call again, I promise But I need to see you face to face...
because I'm never as good as when you're there...and I can see myself
the way you look at me. And I'm sorry. If we could just get together and
find some time to talk. Lets say all the things we never said.

No comments:

Post a Comment