Friday 22 March 2013

Attitude makes a difference.

Today you might be busy with your friends and your parties but one day you'll get over with it anf than you you'll think that I have lost everything in my life.
I never ever wanted to hurt you but I have always loved you and cared for you, no matter what.

When we were in relationship,  I thought you were serious for me but you actually cheated me in every way.

You have always given preferences to your attitude and ego and your friends,  let me tell you they all are using you some or other way. So be careful and react properly.

I still believe in old sayings that first love is blind and last love, yeah thats fucking true, don't worry you will realize my value one day when you might look back but I would still be there for you.

Its been almost 4 years when we broke up and till the time I have never followed you or tried to get your numbers,  I have always contacted you through Facebook because I never wanted to see you in trouble.

Wakeup and live your life properly and with some high respect and status.
Don't run behind the love, when your love is waiting for you.

I won't message or inbox you on Facebook from now.
I am still writing here to reduce my stress and depression. And its a good way to express your feelings here.

I knoe you wont read all this because for you money, attitude and friends are important.

Thanks for hurting me in every possible way. But I never want to hurt you.

Respect and lots of love
Sehaj Aka Sorabh

No comments:

Post a Comment